RE : [ANN] VimMate 0.6.4

Guillaume Benny

Hi,

The thing is, there is an *optional* dependency on VTE. From the =
README:

"Install the Ruby bindings to GTK and GNOME (for the VTE terminal). =
[...]
You don't need VTE: if it's not installed, VimMate will not have =
terminals
but will run anyway."

So it's optional but it's not supposed to crash when VTE isn't =
available:
it's supposed to work but without the terminals! :)

I'll correct this bug and VTE will remain optional.

Thanks for your report!

Guillaume