read favorites

Martin Rösler

Hello Ng,

is there a way to read out the users favorites with asp?
Or do I have to write a little plugin in vb which posts it to the database?

Greets,
Martin

Tim Slattery

Martin Rösler said:
Hello Ng,

is there a way to read out the users favorites with asp?
Or do I have to write a little plugin in vb which posts it to the database?

ASP scripts run on the server, the favorites are stored on the client
machine. Therefore, ASP scripts have no access to favorites lists.
This is a good thing.