Receiving zip files via Mime::Parser/Mime::Decoder

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Jan Arickx, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Jan Arickx

    Jan Arickx Guest

    Could anyone point me to a piece of Perl code where an extract is done
    of an attached zip file. Currently I already split up my mails with
    MIME::parser and the output for the .zip attachment looks something
    like:

    UEsDBBQAAAAIAOaSFi88Fa8NFQMAAPgXaAAMAAAARDA0NEEwMaQuVFhUbdjL

    Currently I found no way to convert this piece of "text" to a zip
    file. MIME::Decoder does not seem to want to do it.

    Regards,
    Jan

    Jan Arickx, Aug 25, 2003