Receiving zip files via Mime::Parser/Mime::Decoder

Jan Arickx

Could anyone point me to a piece of Perl code where an extract is done
of an attached zip file. Currently I already split up my mails with
MIME::parser and the output for the .zip attachment looks something
like:

UEsDBBQAAAAIAOaSFi88Fa8NFQMAAPgXaAAMAAAARDA0NEEwMaQuVFhUbdjL

Currently I found no way to convert this piece of "text" to a zip
file. MIME::Decoder does not seem to want to do it.

Regards,
Jan