Recent file list - FULL PATH?

Jiri Brada

Hello!
I have a Visual Studio .NET application and I have a list of most
recently used files under the menu item File. What makes me angry is
that only truncated path (e.g. D:\Projects\...\file.ext) is shown,
which makes the list completely useless.
IS THERE ANY WAY HOW TO DISPLAY FULL PATH IN THE LIST OF MOST RECENTLY
USED FILES?
Thank you for any help.
Jiri

John Harrison

Jiri Brada said:
Hello!
I have a Visual Studio .NET application and I have a list of most
recently used files under the menu item File. What makes me angry is
that only truncated path (e.g. D:\Projects\...\file.ext) is shown,
which makes the list completely useless.
IS THERE ANY WAY HOW TO DISPLAY FULL PATH IN THE LIST OF MOST RECENTLY
USED FILES?
Thank you for any help.
Jiri

What make me angry is people posting off topic questions to comp.lang.c++.

john

Sharad Kala

Jiri Brada said:
Hello!
I have a Visual Studio .NET application and I have a list of most
recently used files under the menu item File. What makes me angry is
that only truncated path (e.g. D:\Projects\...\file.ext) is shown,
which makes the list completely useless.

Am sure that the people on newsgroup will get angry if you post such off-topic
questions on this newsgroup.
Read this - http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
IS THERE ANY WAY HOW TO DISPLAY FULL PATH IN THE LIST OF MOST RECENTLY
USED FILES?

What's the need to shout man? Ask in a MS newsgroup where some one will answer
it.

Thank you,
Sharad