    USED FILES?
    Thank you for any help.
    Jiri
    Jiri Brada, May 18, 2004

  2. "Jiri Brada" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello!
    > I have a Visual Studio .NET application and I have a list of most
    > recently used files under the menu item File. What makes me angry is
    > that only truncated path (e.g. D:\Projects\...\file.ext) is shown,
    > which makes the list completely useless.
    > IS THERE ANY WAY HOW TO DISPLAY FULL PATH IN THE LIST OF MOST RECENTLY
    > USED FILES?
    > Thank you for any help.
    > Jiri

    What make me angry is people posting off topic questions to comp.lang.c++.

    john
    John Harrison, May 18, 2004

  3. Jiri Brada

    Sharad Kala Guest

    "Jiri Brada" <> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    > I have a Visual Studio .NET application and I have a list of most
    > recently used files under the menu item File. What makes me angry is
    > that only truncated path (e.g. D:\Projects\...\file.ext) is shown,
    > which makes the list completely useless.

    Am sure that the people on newsgroup will get angry if you post such off-topic
    questions on this newsgroup.
    Read this - http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    > IS THERE ANY WAY HOW TO DISPLAY FULL PATH IN THE LIST OF MOST RECENTLY
    > USED FILES?

    What's the need to shout man? Ask in a MS newsgroup where some one will answer
    it.

    Thank you,
    Sharad
    Sharad Kala, May 18, 2004