    Anyone care to recommend any tools for obfuscating or protecting
    c# based applications from decompilation.

    Paul
    Paul Rocca, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Salamander seems to be good:
    http://www.remotesoft.com/salamander/obfuscator.html

    S. L.

    Sylvain Lafontaine, Nov 4, 2004

  3. "Paul Rocca" <> wrote in message news:<cmdl9o$nd8$1$>...
    > Anyone care to recommend any tools for obfuscating or protecting
    > c# based applications from decompilation.
    >
    > Paul

    Paul,

    Take a look at our Decompiler.NET product which includes built-in
    obfuscation capabilities including advanced features like string
    encrytion and factoring of public method bodies into obfuscated stubs.
    It has less compatibility issues by design since it generates
    obfuscated code that you can recompile. Many of our customers are
    using it successfully and we use it ourselves on itself for each build
    that we ship. You can download a trial version from our web site at
    http://www.junglecreatures.com/

    Jonathan Pierce
    President
    Jungle Creatures, Inc.