Recommended web templating for Ruby+FastCGI

J. D.

I'm currently using erb within FastCGI to process .rhtml (eruby)
documents. The .rhtml files were left over from a mod_ruby project.

Are there more appropriate or better (easier to debug/maintain)
templating libraries I should consider for use with Ruby + FastCGI?

Thanks

trans. (T. Onoma)

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 01:08 pm, J. D. wrote:
| I'm currently using erb within FastCGI to process .rhtml (eruby)
| documents. The .rhtml files were left over from a mod_ruby project.
|
| Are there more appropriate or better (easier to debug/maintain)
| templating libraries I should consider for use with Ruby + FastCGI?
|
| Thanks

There are many, for many needs. If you are interested in speed perhaps try
cs/template by Sean Odell, as it is written in C.

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/cstemplate/

For others browse:

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/search.rhtml?search=template

HTH,
T.

Ara.T.Howard

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 01:08 pm, J. D. wrote:
| I'm currently using erb within FastCGI to process .rhtml (eruby)
| documents. The .rhtml files were left over from a mod_ruby project.
|
| Are there more appropriate or better (easier to debug/maintain)
| templating libraries I should consider for use with Ruby + FastCGI?
|
| Thanks

There are many, for many needs. If you are interested in speed perhaps try
cs/template by Sean Odell, as it is written in C.

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/cstemplate/

this one looks really cool - though i have not used it. i still use amrita.

-a