    Can anyone explain to me how i can do this, or provide some code if possible??

    thanks all
    --

    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Mar 1, 2005

  2. You'll need to use a thick client of some kind, such as an ActiveX control
    embedded within the web page.
    You may be able to use Microsoft's media player activex control.
    Here's an example that uses the control to stream audio to a web user, but
    with some tinkering you might be able to reverse the process.
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP