Redirect URLs in IIS 6.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Al, Jun 17, 2007.

  1. Al

    Al Guest

    Al, Jun 17, 2007

  2. Hello AL,

    In IIS Manger, right click on the file or folder you wish to redirect and
    select "Properties"
    Select the radio titled "a redirection to a URL".
    Enter the redirection page

    ---
    WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
    My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
    Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

    Michael Nemtsev, Jun 17, 2007

  3. Al

    Al Guest

    On Jun 17, 4:35 am, Michael Nemtsev <> wrote:
    > Hello AL,
    >
    > InIISManger, right click on the file or folder you wish to redirect and
    > select "Properties"
    > Select the radio titled "a redirection to a URL".
    > Enter the redirection page
    >
    > ---
    > WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
    > My blog:http://spaces.live.com/laflour
    > Team blog:http://devkids.blogspot.com/

    > A> Can someone please tell me how to redirect allURLslike
    > A>http://App1.company.com/sites/OLD/* to
    > A>http://App2.company.com/sites/NEW/*inIIS6.0?

    Hi Michael,
    Remember, I do NOT want to redirect all of <http://App1.company.com>.
    Will it still work?
    Al
    Al, Jun 18, 2007
  4. Al

    Al Guest

    On Jun 16, 11:50 pm, Al <> wrote:
    > Can someone please tell me how to redirect all URLs likehttp://App1.company.com/sites/OLD/* to http://App2.company.com/sites/NEW/*
    > in IIS 6.0 ?

    BTW, it's a sharepoint site, located in the database and not a fite on
    the file system.
    Al, Jun 18, 2007
  5. Hello AL,

    Yep, you can choose any *web site folder*, not the virtual one

    ---

    Michael Nemtsev, Jun 18, 2007