redirecting a form's POST target

sklett

not sure if that subject makes sense ;0)

I've been asked to do something I've never had to do; Create a form and
"hide" the url that it posts to. They don't want a user to be able to view
the source and see the REAL url that the form is posting to, they don't mind
if the user see "a" url, just not the actual one.

For example:
The site's URL is www.someForm.com and the form needs to post it's data to
www.someFormDatabase.com
I want to post the form to www.someForm.com then on the server side
"re-post" it to www.someFormDatabase.com

I hope you are following me, if so, does anyone have any idea how to do
this? I'm sure it's possible, I've just never needed to do it before. Any
suggestions or help very much appreciated.

Thanks for reading,
Steve