    any help will be appreciable

    Thanks in advance
    , Mar 24, 2008

  2. ccc31807 Guest

    On Mar 24, 12:22 am, wrote:
    > Now I want to prevent the Apache web server User authentication page
    > to display and use my login page instead.

    Replace the standard Apache index.html file in the document root with
    your own index.html. In RedHat Linux you will find this in /var/www/
    html/. I would tell you where it is in Windows but unfortunately I do
    not currently have access to a Windows machine.

    If you are using virtual hosts, create a symbolic link to your
    homepage. For example, create your web directory like this:
    /home/myhomedir/www/index.html
    and create a symlink like this in the http document root (again, this
    is Unix/Linx):
    ln -s /home/myhomedir/www myhomedir

    Alternatively, edit your httpd.conf file. See the documentation.

    CC
    ccc31807, Mar 24, 2008