    Is it possible to redirect to another mobilepage from a user control loaded
    in a different page - samples are welcomed!

    Trine

    Trine, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Trine

    Sean Feldman Guest

    Hi,
    Possible.
    You can do it with Server.Transfer() or RedirectToMobilePage().
    --
    With the best wishes,
    Sean Feldman

    Sean Feldman, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Trine

    Trine Guest

    If you have an example of how to redirect with RedirectToMobilePage() from a
    user control, then I would like to see it - I wasn't able to create one
    myself and I used Server.Transfer() instead.

    Trine

    Trine, Jan 12, 2005