RedirectToMobilePage in MobileBaseControl

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by rwoo_98@yahoo.com, May 20, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I am in the process of updating a mobile web application from 1.1 to
    2.0. The application uses a MobileBaseControl that contains the
    footer on the mobile page. Basically it contains links to home,
    logout, etc...
    The link event does the following:

    MobilePage mpage = new MobilePage();

    mpage.RedirectToMobilePage(somepage, false);

    Under 1.1 it was working fine. However under 2.0 I get the error:
    Response is not available in this context.

    I saw some other posting about using
    this.RedirectToMobilePage(somepage, false). However since this class
    inherits from MobileBaseControl, I can't do that.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Roger
    , May 20, 2008