    Regards,

    Staeri

    , Feb 15, 2006

  2. Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    you could for example iterate the DataList

    'Iterate every item in DataList
    For each litem As DataListItem in DataList.Items

    Dim gw As GridView = DirectCast(litem.FindControl("GridView1"),GridView)
    'Count is gw.Items.Count

    Next

    Getting at TB inside GridView is similar task, you'd need to run FindControl
    against GridViewRow(s)

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider