Reference link in xml from html page

lbailor

Hi, I am very new to xml and I'm trying to display a page that pulls
fields from my xml file and displays them in a table in an html page.
So far this part is working. However, I want my one field to be a
hyperlink that opens up a document in a new window. The hyperlink
reference is defined in the xml file, but I do not know how to insert
it and make it work in my html page.

Here's a sample of part of my xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<list>
<manual filename="doc1.doc">
<title>Basic Title</title>
<product>Some Product</product>
<creator>Smith, Bob</creator>
<lastActivityDate>10-15-2004</lastActivityDate>
</manual>
</list>

I pulled all of the data from my xml file into my html file using the
following code:

How would I insert a hyperlink around title to get it to link to the
document specified in the xml file?

Thanks!