ReflectionPermission

Soheil

Hi,
I have developed an HTTP Module for ASP.NET. It has worked perfectly and without
any problem on all the machines I've testes except for one.

I get a Security Exception of type System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission
when it's being installed on one of my customers machines. (You can see the full error
message below).

It seems that ASP.NET doesn't have the reflection permission to load the http modules
and run them.

The hoster says that they run each asp.net application is a separate Application Pool
with a dedicated user account.

Can anyone tell me how can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Soheil

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.]
System.Security.SecurityRuntime.FrameDescHelper(FrameSecurityDescriptor secDesc, IPermission demand, PermissionToken permToken) +537
System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError) +0
System.Web.Configuration.ModulesEntry..ctor(String name, String typeName) +44
System.Web.Configuration.HttpModulesConfiguration.Add(String moduleName, String className, Boolean insert) +32
System.Web.Configuration.HttpModulesConfigurationHandler.Create(Object parent, Object configContextObj, XmlNode section) +519