    button.

    Thanks in Advance
    , Dec 15, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear Sir/madam
    > Please tell me how to refresh an asp page in a single click of a
    > button.

    The browser has a refresh button in the toolbar, if you click that the page
    refreshes.

    Does that help?

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET
    Anthony Jones, Dec 15, 2007

  3. Evertjan. Guest

    Anthony Jones wrote on 15 dec 2007 in
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Dear Sir/madam
    >> Please tell me how to refresh an asp page in a single click of a
    >> button.

    > The browser has a refresh button in the toolbar, if you click that the
    > page refreshes.

    As this is a serverside code NG,
    he OP should be urged to combine the above with:

    <% Response.Expires = -100 %>

    [and trust the client has a reasonable correct machine time,
    and a complying browser]

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.