    gifs will still animate.

    thankx
    Chumley the Walrus
    Chumley the Walrus, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Chumley the Walrus

    punkin Guest

    In JavaScript, you can do this to refresh your page:

    document.location.reload(true);

    Or you can use HTML META tag to refresh the page periodically:

    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" content="10">

    In this case, the page will refresh itself at every 10 seconds.

    punkin, Sep 20, 2003

  3. "Chumley the Walrus" <> wrote in message
    >Is there a method in onClick event to refresh the browser.
    >I'd like to have users click on a link to listen to a
    >streaming audio feed, but at the same time as the click,
    >refresh the browser so that my animated gifs will still
    >animate.

    Without any code to go on it is impossible to be certain but the usual
    reason that animated GIFs stop playing on a page is the inappropriate
    use of the javascritp: pseudo-protocol. Chances are that correcting that
    error would remove the need to refresh/reload the page (which is
    resource hungry thing to be doing jut to fix a slight visual glitch
    anyway).

    Richard.
    Richard Cornford, Sep 20, 2003