Regarding Brainench Certification

Chanchal

Hello,

Any one knows about any book which is prescribed to prepare for the
'Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) 1.4' certification from
Brainbench (like the 'Head First' series for Sun Java Certifications)?

Thanks and Regards

Chanchal

Lew

Chanchal said:
Any one knows about any book which is prescribed to prepare for the
'Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) 1.4' certification from
Brainbench (like the 'Head First' series for Sun Java Certifications)?

I have never heard of any book that purports to prepare for BrainBench
certification, but any book that trains you will work if you work it. It's
not like the information is different for different tests.

Note also that J2EE 1.4 is the older version; Java EE 5 is the current
version, and version 6 is imminent.

Personally I find the online Java EE tutorial at java.sun.com to be comprehensive.