regarding requirtment

shiva

hai,
this is shiva completed btech from jntuniversity if there are any
walkins for fresher /experience please mail me

Andrew Thompson

hai,
this is shiva completed btech from jntuniversity if there are any
walkins for fresher /experience please mail me

We will wait until you find your shift key.
In the meantime, please refrain from spamming
the usenet newsgroups.

Roedy Green

hai,
this is shiva completed btech from jntuniversity if there are any
walkins for fresher /experience please mail me

What on earth does that mean? Where I live, a "walk in" in either a
spirit that inhabits another's body, or a person who shows up at the
dentist without an appointment.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Lew

What on earth does that mean? Where I live, a "walk in" in either a
spirit that inhabits another's body, or a person who shows up at the
dentist without an appointment.

Where I live, a "fresher" isn't correct grammar, because "fresher" is
an adjective. IIRC, you and others on this forum espoused tolerance
of regional dialects of English with regard to that, and excoriated
the supposed parochialism of insisting on internationally standard
English. Perhaps "walkin" is such a regionalism, so the "what on
earth" tone is a bit harsh by that standard. It might serve the OP
better to be less supercilious in our responses.

OTOH, the overall literacy level of the original post - "hai", failure
to capitalize correctly, unconventional abbreviations, improper
punctuation - is not designed to impress top employers. It would
serve the OP's interest best to achieve a higher level of
professionalism and adherence to standard English when posting their
availability internationally. I say this to help, lest the "what on
earth" reaction tend to discourage a new entrant to the field.

When submitting job applications and resumes to potential employers,
I've received similar advice to polish the presentation.