Regarding Treeview in asp 2.0

rolf.oltmans

Hello all,

I need to place treeview control in Grid control. I need to place it in
a grid because I need to show calendar against every node. Is placing a
treeview in grid possible? If I need to create my own control that
would include capabilities of both treeview and Grid what would I have
to do? Being new to asp.net I guess I've to make a control that would
inherit from treeview and grid. But would changes I've to make in my
inherited control henceforth?
Is there any third party control that would do this for me(please
mention a few)?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
I am using asp.net 2.0( C#)

-Oltmans

David Wier

I'm not sure I understand what your exact needs are - you mention a
calendar - you do know (do you?) that ASP.Net has a Calendar control, right?

What is your scenario?
Do you want to select a node on the Treeview, and based on that selection, a
specific date calendar event should happen?

rolf.oltmans

Hello David,

Thank you for your reply.

Well, yes I want to select a node on treeview and based on that
selection user should enter date.
Yes, I guess I need a editable and "expandable" calendar control just
like Google Calendar where users can click the date and small client
side pop up will apear and they will enter their even information and
that would be saved on hitting "Save" .

So my question is twofold
-How would I develop such control?
-Is there any third party control for asp 2.0 that does the same?
I guess I've made my self clear :)

I appreciate your reply.

-Oltmans