Relax NG parser

zgolus

To avoid reinventing a wheel I'd like to ask you if you have heard
about something what can parse Relax NG schema (XML or compact - I
don't care) in such a way that when I "ask" it about certain element
it will give me a list of the element's possible children and
attributes (traversing all define elements of a schema to the end).
To put it another way I'm looking for something which acts much like
those fancy xml editors which help you with contextual auto
completion. The only difference is that I need to use it inside my
application.

I'd just like to be sure that there are no such programs before I
start coding myself.

I will appreciate any help or suggestions.

Kuba Zgolinski