Release: Appleteer - applet test tool

Andrew Thompson

Actually a major update*.

<http://pscode.org/appleteer/#version>
- Logging significantly honed.
- Many updates and refinements to the GUI.
- Added test applet pages.
- Implemented applet object sharing.
- Text Report can now be optimized to include/exclude sections.

* Sorry, I can no longer access the original thread via
my WITUN** and hoped giving this post the same title might
help 'align' it with the original thread.
<http://groups.google.com.au/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/
1884dfe70362feb8>

** Web Interface to UseNet -> Google Groups

(X-post to c.l.j.p./h./g. w/ f-u to c.l.j.p. only)