    How can I check what's wrong, what's wrong with my application? Is there a
    way, any tool available to help me to debug the problem?

    Thank You
    JohnZing, Feb 25, 2005

  2. One suggestion, don't store the Sessions in memory, use SQL.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXJ0IFBhc2N1YWw=?=, Feb 25, 2005

  3. JohnZing

    Vaibhav Guest

    settting up the task to reset should be easy. All you have to do is to
    create a 'Add scheduled task' using 'Control Panel'. I think the difficult
    would be to figure out the reason for abnormal behavior but there should be
    some IIS utlities to help you out.

    HTH

    Vaibhav, Feb 25, 2005
  4. Session loss is typically a symptom of application restarts, not memory
    leaks. Before you go messing with the code, it would help to simply take a
    look at the application logs in the event viewer application on the server.
    Examine the messages for signs of trouble - correlating these messages with
    the time that you suspect session is being lost.

    --
    Regards
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [Microsoft MVP], Feb 25, 2005