    my breakpoints are also hit from requests in the productive web. Is there a
    way to prevent this?

    Thanks, Tony
    Tony, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Tony,

    Whilst XCopying to the Production web, if you turn on the Builds to Release
    Configuration, then the Debug symbols would not be included.

    This would also reduce the overhead of assembly size,loading time, number of
    dependant files (in terms of PDBs etc).

    However, since you do not have a debugger in place, you need to ensure that
    you have logger mechanisms in place to log all necessary events.

    Did this attend to your query?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGFrIFZhc3VkZXZhbg==?=, Aug 23, 2005