Removing Ads From Yahoo Posts

MikeC

Does anyone have or know of script that will stop yahoo adding their adverts
to end of post to groups?

TIA

kaeli

Does anyone have or know of script that will stop yahoo adding their adverts
to end of post to groups?

It's free for a reason. Stop trying to get around it or they'll stop
offering free services at all. Don't spoil it for people.

Lee

MikeC said:
Does anyone have or know of script that will stop yahoo adding their adverts
to end of post to groups?

In general, if you want somebody to provide a service for
you, you have to play by their rules. If you don't like
the rules, get your own web site.

Grant Wagner

kaeli said:
It's free for a reason. Stop trying to get around it or they'll stop
offering free services at all. Don't spoil it for people.

I agree with the sentiment, but I disagree with the reasoning. It's decidedly
*not* free. Yahoo incures considerable expense to provide the service to the
public. You "pay" Yahoo for the service by having advertisements appear in the
posts. If you stop "paying" Yahoo for the service, the service will disappear.

tanstaafl - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

--
| Grant Wagner <[email protected]>

*

*