Removing .NET Framework by "brute force"?

John Apps

Does anyone know of a method by which one can remove .NET Framework 1.0 or
1.1 when the uninstall procedure no longer functions?
I need to uninstall and then upgrade to 2.0 as I want to try out the latest
Indigo kit.

JRoppert

I'm using 1.0, 1.1 and 2 Beta side by side and it works well.

Isn't that an option?

John Apps

Using all three is a great idea if only I could 1) get them all to work and
2) persuade Indigo that I'm running the correct version of 2.0. From what I
can see, I currently have some 4 different versions of .NET on my system:
1.0, 1.1 and two versions of 2.0.
I'd like to just get rid of them all and start over rather than trying to
work out how to get the correct version set up which Indigo wants.

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

The frameworks are engineered to run side by side, you don't need to
uninstall them. However, if you insist, remove the directory and the
associated registry keys

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP