Replacing a table

Paul F. Johnson

Hi,

A few people viewing http://www.reelnorth.co.uk/index-2.html have been
having problems with a table at the bottom of the page (it has three pngs
in).

As the second season is due to air in a couple of weeks, I've decided to
give the website a makeover and fix some parts which were annoying me
(the table being one of them).

I've replaced the table with a small piece of css, but as you can see if
you look at http://ahnews.music.salford.ac.uk/rn2/ the graphics are in the
wrong place now (from the top, their fine from the left).

The css controling the position of the graphics is

#logos {
float: left;
position: relative;
margin-left:15em;
}

not exactly rocket science!

Can anyone see what I've done wrong? The page probably won't validate on
w3c (I've not tried it).

TTFN

Paul

caveat lector

From: "Paul F. Johnson" (e-mail address removed)
Newsgroups: alt.html
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:03:22 +0100
Hi,

[...]

Looking at the first page:
Nwv_logo.png and Salford.png are small, compared to Kino_small. Too many
graphics in a row.

You could cut kino_small into smaller bits and/or bring some graphics down to
another TR and center them.

--- --
Jeff Levy on Computers
http://www.jefflevy.com/