    Thanks in advance for any pointers,

    Igor.

    , Apr 18, 2005

  2. > When I am done gathering data, I read them offline using nearly the
    > same script as the one I used to gather them. While I don't have a
    > problem with reading them in a text format, I would like to display
    > them to others than myself in a way that is visually appealing.
    > Something along the lines of "replaying" the data. In other words,
    > traces like acceleration, would be appearing on a graph as if the robot
    > was evolving over time after I push a "replay" button. I'd like to do
    > that not only for the nine traces (1-d plots) I have but also with the
    > frames taken the camera (in effect, the screen would show a cartoon of
    > frames of what the robot saw during the data gathering) in real-time.

    For the sensors, you could use PyQwt. It's a great collection of widgets for
    displaying scientific data.

    The image data - well, you can display images of various formats using Qt
    (and other toolkits too, of course). So you have to provide them with that
    data.
    --
    Regards,

    Diez B. Roggisch