REPOST: HOWTO: Customize ChangePasswordFailureText?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Antonio, Jun 26, 2006.

  1. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    Hi,

    Sorry for posting this question for a few times because I was having problem
    sending it out using Windows Live mail Desktop. When it managed to send out,
    it was already at the very bottom of the list and nobody is able to notice.
    Therefore I posted it here again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

    I would like to display the ChangePasswordFailureText somewhere else. For
    example:

    Protected Sub ctlChangePassword_ChangePasswordError(ByVal sender As
    Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles
    ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordError

    Label1.Text = ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordFailureText
    End Sub

    But Label1 appears as follows:
    Password incorrect or New Password invalid.
    New Password length minimum: {0}.
    Non-alphanumeric characters required: {1}.

    QUESTION: How can I display the actual value of {0} and {1}?

    Thanks in advance.

    --
    Regards,
    Antonio