Req ASP project management system

mark | r

anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin and
clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)

thanks
Mark

Michael D. Kersey

mark said:
anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin and
clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)

thanks
Mark
A newsgroup reader??
I recommend Mozilla's newsreader, ThunderBird.

Seriously, NNTP (what you're reading from right now) is a very good tool
for project management. And it's easy to set up an NNTP server.

mark | r

Michael D. Kersey said:
A newsgroup reader??
I recommend Mozilla's newsreader, ThunderBird.

Seriously, NNTP (what you're reading from right now) is a very good tool
for project management. And it's easy to set up an NNTP server.

thats but now what im looking for - i need something clients can look at for
just their project(s)

Mark