    clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)

    thanks
    Mark
    mark | r, May 13, 2005

  2. mark | r wrote:

    > anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin and
    > clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)
    >
    > thanks
    > Mark

    A newsgroup reader??
    I recommend Mozilla's newsreader, ThunderBird.

    Seriously, NNTP (what you're reading from right now) is a very good tool
    for project management. And it's easy to set up an NNTP server.
    Michael D. Kersey, May 14, 2005

  3. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    "Michael D. Kersey" <> wrote in message
    > mark | r wrote:
    >
    > > anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin

    and
    > > clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)
    > >
    > > thanks
    > > Mark
    > >

    > A newsgroup reader??
    > I recommend Mozilla's newsreader, ThunderBird.
    >
    > Seriously, NNTP (what you're reading from right now) is a very good tool
    > for project management. And it's easy to set up an NNTP server.

    thats but now what im looking for - i need something clients can look at for
    just their project(s)

    Mark
    mark | r, May 14, 2005
  4. mark | r wrote:
    > "Michael D. Kersey" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>mark | r wrote:
    >>

    >>>anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin

    > and
    >
    >>>clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)
    >>>
    >>>thanks
    >>>Mark
    >>>

    >>A newsgroup reader??
    >>I recommend Mozilla's newsreader, ThunderBird.
    >>
    >>Seriously, NNTP (what you're reading from right now) is a very good tool
    >>for project management. And it's easy to set up an NNTP server.

    > thats but now what im looking for - i need something clients can look at for
    > just their project(s)

    IIRC there can be separate newsgroups (or NNTP servers) for each group
    of clients, each company or each product (IOW whatever you want).
    username/password protection, authentication and SSL are available. See,
    for example,
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...IIS/d7db2d06-95ce-4c31-bddf-f1894245f1d2.mspx
    which states:

    Michael D. Kersey, May 15, 2005