    Any ideas on how I can do this?

    Thanks,
    Kevin.

    Kevin Humphreys, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Kevin Humphreys

    Scott M. Guest

    If it's required, then why are you using a RadioButton, use a checkbox
    instead.

    Scott M., Nov 29, 2006

  3. Kevin Humphreys

    MikeS Guest

    >>why are you using a RadioButton
    It may be multiple choices with no good default, like a rating in a
    survey.

    I am not sure whether or not a required field validator can handle that
    or if a custom validator is needed.

    MikeS, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Kevin Humphreys

    Scott M. Guest