    Any possible workaround ?

    Thanks,
    Robert

    Rob H, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Rob H

    Hans Kesting Guest

    "Rob H" <> wrote in message
    news:082b01c3d3a0$4d735ce0$...

    > Simple question, I have a webform that uses required
    > field validators, I also have a button that links back to
    > that forms homepage. If the user wants to stop what
    > he/she is doing and clicks that link, the required field
    > validators all work as intended, but does not allow the
    > redirect.
    >
    > Any possible workaround ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Robert

    Set RequiresValidation of that link to false

    Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Rob,

    In the design window click on the button in question and then view the
    button's properties. Set the property "CausesValidation" to false and the
    button will function without triggering the validators on the page.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer