Reset NTFS permissions under wwwroot

Gaetan

For a long time, I experienced random problems with Microsoft IE Web Controls. Most of the
time, I managed to get the Tree View and Tab Strip to work again after they mysteriously
stopped working.

Unfortunately, IE Web Controls seems to have stopped working for good on my IIS 6.0
server. I tried many time to re-install web controls and alter the permissions. Right now,
I have Everyone with Change access to just about every IIS file/folders and web sites (it
is a development environment).

Before I try the next step which is re-install of IIS, I would like to reset the NTFS
permissions to their original values. Is there a IIS tool which would allow me to do that?

thanks.