resizable window

Rupali

Hello there,

I am looking for the script to resize my website pages according to
user's screen size. The size of the table in the template is 1008 *
576 pixels and users with small screen are not able to see the whole
page, they have to scroll horizontally. Is there anything possible
without modifying my current template?

Thanks in advance.
manurup

kaeli

Hello there,

I am looking for the script to resize my website pages according to
user's screen size. The size of the table in the template is 1008 *
576 pixels and users with small screen are not able to see the whole
page, they have to scroll horizontally. Is there anything possible
without modifying my current template?

No. Redesign for ALL screen sizes. It's easy if you use percents instead
of pixels. Don't forget to use relative font sizes, too!

Redesigning it now will save a lot of headaches and complaints in the
future. Also it gives the added bonus of working in browsers without
script (Lynx, PDAs, etc) and special browsers for the visually impaired.
If you have a business site, there is a growing desire to have those
sites handicapped accessible. There may even be a law - I think it's a
regional thing.