    without modifying my current template?

    Thanks in advance.
    manurup
    Rupali, May 23, 2004

  2. Rupali

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > Hello there,
    >
    > I am looking for the script to resize my website pages according to
    > user's screen size. The size of the table in the template is 1008 *
    > 576 pixels and users with small screen are not able to see the whole
    > page, they have to scroll horizontally. Is there anything possible
    > without modifying my current template?

    No. Redesign for ALL screen sizes. It's easy if you use percents instead
    of pixels. Don't forget to use relative font sizes, too!

    Redesigning it now will save a lot of headaches and complaints in the
    future. Also it gives the added bonus of working in browsers without
    script (Lynx, PDAs, etc) and special browsers for the visually impaired.
    If you have a business site, there is a growing desire to have those
    sites handicapped accessible. There may even be a law - I think it's a
    regional thing.

    ~kaeli~
    Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, May 24, 2004