    Is there anything built into IIS/ASP that will allow me to do this? If not,
    is there a free DLL, etc. that I can add to the server?

    Thx!
    Noozer, Aug 5, 2005

  2. IIS does not resize any images, because that is not a webserver's job. You
    need code to do that.

    If you search on google for asp+resize+image you will get plenty of
    examples.

    http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=asp resize image&meta=

    --
    Regards,
    Kristofer Gafvert (IIS MVP)

    Kristofer Gafvert [MVP], Aug 5, 2005

  3. Noozer

    Noozer Guest

    Thanks... Had already Googled on that expression, but I tried again a few
    pager further I found what I needed.

    Noozer, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Noozer

    mark | r Guest

    theres a free dll that doesnt need to be registered (and can even be run
    through the querystring that will process and save images i found it on
    aspin.com

    mark

    mark | r, Aug 5, 2005