Resize photo store on server?

Noozer

I have a Windows 2000 server. My ASP application allows users to upload a
photo for display to other users. Unfortunately everyones photos are
different sizes. I'd like to resize the photo to 150px wide while
maintaining the aspect ratio of the photo.

Is there anything built into IIS/ASP that will allow me to do this? If not,
is there a free DLL, etc. that I can add to the server?

Thx!

Noozer

Thanks... Had already Googled on that expression, but I tried again a few
pager further I found what I needed.

mark | r

theres a free dll that doesnt need to be registered (and can even be run
through the querystring that will process and save images i found it on
aspin.com

mark