Resizing Frames

Andy Steady

Hi,

I've seen a lot of threads about the strange behaviour of the
onResizeEnd event, which it seems is pretty close to useless,
especially for notifications related to the resize of windows.

I need to get an event which fires when the user resizes a frame in a
frameset, does anyone know of anything?

The best options I have so far are to use 'onmousemove' in all the
frames, but if the user lets go of the mouse right on the scroll bar,
it dosen't fire until they move the mouse over some frame's content.
onmouseup would have been good but it dosen't fire when you let go of
the mouse on the scroll bar either. Does anyone have any other
suggestions?

Thanks a million,

Andy