Resizing of the TextArea on border or scrollbar

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Nick, May 1, 2008.

  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Hi,

    I have created a html page from Java and I have added a .js file which
    can resize a TextArea inside the html on mousedown event.

    <script src="C:\temp\resize.js"> </script>
    <TEXTAREA NAME="input" id="trinput" COLS=40 ROWS=60>
    my textarea here
    </TEXTAREA>

    But now when I click on amny of the area of tes TextArea the textarea
    starts resizing.

    Can I do something like only when the mouse is down over the borders
    of the <td> or scrollbars of the textareas only then resize script
    should get called ?

    Please help !

    Cheers
    Nick