response time measurement program

sunshineSoft

I am trying to make a java program that is a visual response time
measurement program. It will display a sequence of images at a speed
of order of one image a second. Images are just simple images such as
a digit. A user will mouse click whenever he/she sees a special image
(say, digit "8") or a special sequence of images (say, see digit "9"
right after digit "1"). The program will calculate the test score such
as number of correct responses, mean response time (in mini-second
precision), and number of error responses etc. I need to time stamp
every image show up time and every mouse click time. I don't know how
although I am an experenced SWING and SWT java programmer. Can someone
halp me with a pointer to find how to take care of "time stamp" issue
or gives me some sample programs? Thanks in advance.

dar7yl

I am trying to make a java program that is a visual response time
measurement program. ...
. Can someone
halp me with a pointer to find how to take care of "time stamp" issue
or gives me some sample programs? Thanks in advance.

<code>
// ... anything can happen here ...
system.out.println(("time taken : " + (System.currentTimeMillis() -
startfill) + " msec.");
</code>

Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hello,
can somebody give me java code for simple client/server FTP, which should do atleast file transfer.if it is able to check the transfer rate then it would be better.
thankss

Last edited: