    Works o.k. with small html strings, but takes forever to response.write
    big html strings.
    Is it possible to speed it up?

    Ed Slen, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Can you break it into chunks and response.write, say, 1024 or 2048 bytes at
    a time?

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Aug 24, 2004

  3. Ed Slen

    Mark Schupp Guest

    Are you doing a lot of string concatenation?

    If so, see the following for a more efficient method
    http://www.15seconds.com/howto/pg000929.htm

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Ed Slen

    Ed Slen Guest

    Mark, I am not doing string concats.
    I am transforming and creating html string at the component level,
    returning full html string back to asp page and then response.writing
    it.

    Aaron , - I am looking for something like this, but how can I break it
    into chunks?

    Ed Slen, Aug 25, 2004