Reuse code on multiple pages of project

tom pester

If you use Visual Studio it will do the compile for you and place it in the
bin directory AFAIK.

If you are able to make the swithc to asp.net version 2 I suggest you make
it cause it makes these things easier:
drop the class file in the App_Code folder and after importing the namespace
you are ready to go.

Cheers,
Tom Pester

Juan T. Llibre

re:
If you use Visual Studio it will do the compile for you and place it in the bin
directory AFAIK.

Not if the source code file is in the bin directory, and only if
ASP.NET 2.0 is being used *and* the source code is dropped
in the App_Code dir, as you point out.

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/