Revenue sharing marketing in your group

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nitin Naresh, Dec 10, 2010.

  1. Nitin Naresh

    Nitin Naresh Guest

    Dear Group Owener

    We are dedicated open source php developer with the experience of more
    than 5 years in web & software development.

    We can work on and create any sort of portals including

    Social Networks
    Professional Networks
    Forums
    E-learning
    CRM
    ERP
    Job Board and Job Portals
    Ecommerce website
    Auction Websites
    Multi-Vendor Shopping Carts
    Websites for your corporate companies and small business
    sms sending website and any sort of web portal.
    Websites for non-profits & ngo.

    We are looking for business and willing to market our services via
    your group. We would be happy to offer you straight 5% of

    the total project cost that we get from your group members.

    They will simply have to include your group name & group link as
    referal code and what ever project they offer us for any

    amount we will pay straight 5% to you. Our normal project starts with
    the value of 300 USD that means you will get 15 USD per

    project that we get from your group.

    Now lets suppose your group has 5000 people and keeping the project
    prediction to only 1 % the we will get aroud 50 projects

    from your side and keeping the price of each portal 300 USD(Our
    minimum cost) You will get 750 USD as whole. I am pretty sure

    this amount will be a good amount for you to send some marketing
    emails as on our behalf to your group. We will also offer 2%

    additional discount to the users if they enter the referal code of the
    groups- that means to get the discount they must enter

    your referal and you will also get the incentives- this is totally a
    win-win situation as users cant escape coz they will

    have to enter the referal code to get additional 2% discount.

    We will love to hear from you- if you understand and agree on the
    above deal- do let us know and we will be happy to send you

    the email that you will have to float through your group- twice in a
    month after every 15 days.

    If you wish to discuss anything further do let me know via email at
    or call me at 91-8800302311 and you

    can also skype me at nitinnaresh.

    with warm regards

    Nitin Naresh