welcome to open coffee club

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nitin Naresh, Jun 13, 2011.

  1. Nitin Naresh

    Nitin Naresh Guest

    Dear Friends

    After a long thought process, testing the functionalities, working on
    layout designs and everything, we are finally successful in launching
    one of its very own kind website for startups, entrepreneurs.

    Www.opencoffeeclub.in

    With open coffee club you can:-

    Post your job requirements.

    Share your ideas and seek feedback on Forum and exchange and share
    your ideas with other members on resource portal.

    Discuss on various aspects of startups and get answers to your
    querries on

    Small Business
    Business Ideas
    Business Talk
    Media Planning
    Marketing
    Funding
    Finance
    Human Resources
    Legal Talk
    Technology Talk
    Daily Startup Diary
    Rural Innovation
    Social Media
    B2b Services
    Entrepreneurship
    For Sale & Rent
    Franchises
    Ideas, Partnerships, Investments
    Launch Announcements
    Legal Suggestions
    Online Business
    Sales & Marketing
    Starting a Business

    You can even post your event details and create events online.

    You can create your own groups and start group discussions.

    The site also features personal messenger for one to one online chat
    and for group discussion there is also a chat room.

    We also have a video section OCC TV where interviews of new and young
    entrepreneurs will be posted.

    You can even join our mailing list and newsletters.

    There are more features coming up in the next few weeks.

    We all seek your kind support and contribution to make this initiative
    successful and suggestion us new ways and aspects to make this
    community more productive and beneficial.

    With warm regards

    N.B- This website is not designed for profit motive but only to
    support and cater all the needs of budding entrepreneurs and startups.
    We need your kind support and feedback to improve this website.

    --
    Er. Nitin Naresh
    Mobile: +91-8800-30-2311

    Chief Managing Director Swarnim Group
    Chairman Global Concern
    Secretary General Swarnim Foundation.

    Email:

    Web:http://www.nitinnaresh.com/

    Swarnim Inc (USA) & Swarnim Incorporation LTD (UK) are the part of
    Swarnim Group & Wholly Own Subsidiries of Swarnim Group

    Nitin Naresh, Jun 13, 2011