Want to outsource web development, website, crm & software projects

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nitin Naresh, Nov 14, 2010.

  1. Nitin Naresh

    Nitin Naresh Guest

    Want to outsource web development projects, we are here for help.

    Why outsource- India is the land of highly skilled IT and web
    developers with the low per hour rate work in the world. If your
    company want to outsource your projects in web development, we are
    always here for your help

    We are dedicated php, ajax and open source programmers working in
    delhi, India.

    Looking for projects all over the world we can work on any projects in
    any regional language.

    We have-:
    * Strong familiarity with object oriented programming, ZEND, MVC
    framework.
    * Social networking platform websites, integration.
    * Development, customization of Open Source technologies like
    Joomla ( Component level development and customization), Wordpress,
    Drupal and open source e commerce platform like X-cart, Zen Cart.
    * Experience integrating third party API’ s, Google Maps ,
    Facebook and Twitter Developer API’ s , strong Payment Gateway
    knowledge and implementation track record.
    * Search Engine Optimization technologies and implementation with
    Core PHP and Open Source platforms.
    * Strong Working Knowledge of CSS and HTML, Web 2.0 format.
    * Acquaintance with Software Devlopment Lifecycle Most
    Importantly, Ability to adhere to project schedules and deliver on
    time

    we have work experience on following Open source softwares-

    Blogs

    1. Wordpress 2. nucleuscms.org 3. pivotx.net 4. b2evolution.net
    5. LifeType 6. LiveStreet

    CMS

    1. Drupal 2. Joomla 3. Modx 4. CMS Made Simple 5. e107

    6. Exponent CMS 7. eZ Publish 8. ImpressCMS 9. Ocportal

    10. PHP-Nuke 11. phpWebSite 12. SilverStripe 13. Tiki Wiki CMS

    Groupware

    14. XOOPS 15. Zikula 16. Elxis 17. Jaws 18. Joostina 19. MemHT

    Portal

    20. OneCMS 21. TomatoCMS 22. Expression Engine 23. code ignitor

    Elearning CMS

    1. ATutor 2. Claroline 3. Docebo suite 4. Dokeos 5. DrupalEd

    6. Interact 7. Moodle 8. SiteAtSchool 9. SyndeoCMS 10. Ilias

    11. efront

    Groupware

    1. Group-Office 2. Tutos

    Forum

    1. bbPress 2. Discuz English 3. MyBB 4. phpBB 5. Phorum

    6. SMF

    E-Commerce

    1. eclime 2. Freeway 3. Magento 4. OpenCart 5. osCMax

    6. osCommerce 7. PrestaShop 8. Zen Cart 9. Interspire shopping cart

    Wiki

    1. Mediawiki

    Social Networking

    1. Elgg
    2. Osdate
    3. pligg
    4. Social Engine

    Email Marketing

    1. Phplist 2. Interspire 3. Pommo

    We are looking for projects to work upon. If your company, hospital,
    school, college, non-profits need good interactive website and stores
    do contact us for services.

    We have special reduced prices for all non-profits.

    with warm regards

    +91-8800302311

    Nitin Naresh, Nov 14, 2010

  2. Nitin Naresh

    Lew Guest

    On 11/14/2010 03:33 AM, Nitin Naresh wrote:
    > Want to outsource web development projects, we are here for help.
    >
    > Why outsource- India is the land of highly skilled IT and web
    > developers with the low per hour rate work in the world. If your
    > company want to outsource your projects in web development, we are
    > always here for your help
    >
    > We are dedicated php, ajax and open source programmers working in
    > delhi, India.

    You manage to misspell "PHP", "Ajax" ("AJAX"), and "Delhi". Real
    professional, there, sport!

    Why in the world would anyone hire a company that can't spell the names of the
    technologies or even their own city?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 14, 2010

  3. Nitin Naresh

    Lew Guest

    Steve Sobol wrote:
    > PHP?
    >
    > Misspelling "PHP" is like failing to remember the number to dial to reach 911 [sic].

    I know. Pretty messed up, huh?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 14, 2010