Software Engineer

ashley.wolfe

We need a Software Engineer with strong experience using .NET (C#) to
round out our skill set. The Software Engineer will work as part of a
team implementing content managements systems, integrating back-end
systems, developing Web 2.0 applications, and other projects. This
position is best for someone who likes to work on more than one
project at a time, wants to learn new technology, has a desire to
"figure it out", and likes to be part of a team finding and
implementing a solution.
Required Skills/Experience:
• 3 or more years experience in a programming role
• Solid experience and skills in .NET (C# preferred)
• Experience developing client-facing Web sites
• Understanding of HTML, CSS and DHTML
• Some experience with or knowledge of content management systems such
as Drupal, Typo3, Plone or Joomla or other Open Source CMS.
Familiarity with RedDot, Sitecore or CommonSpot is a plus.
• The ability to work well in a team or independently.
• The drive to "figure it out"
• The desire to learn
• The desire to teach
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Working knowledge of any of the following a plus: ColdFusion, php,
JavaScript, PERL, PythonSolid experience and skills in .NET
• Computer Science degree or equivalent
• Experience working at a consulting firm
• Knowledge of OO development techniques
• Position is located in the Washington D.C. area
• Us Citizens or Green card holder

Greater Virginia area

Fulltime- Pay Negotiable