Reverse the words in a sentence as per length as ajax request

Discussion in 'XML' started by kirankashyap, Aug 28, 2011.

  1. kirankashyap

    kirankashyap

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    [FONT=&quot] A user enters two sentences. Sentence is terminated by dot (.) character.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    On submit button click, send the input sentence as Ajax request XMLHttpRequest.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    The backend should reverse the words in each sentence and send back the result as XML Data.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Each reversed sentence should be in separate XML block. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    For Example,

    if the two sentences are:
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] "I am a good student. I will get good job."
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    The displayed results should look like[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    "Student good am a I. Will good job get I."

    please help!!!!!

    [/FONT]

    kirankashyap, Aug 28, 2011