rewrite of url in same hosting space

brown705

All:

I have a site hosted at Verio that has four different domain names
pointing to it. So when you browse to any of the four domain names,
the same site is displayed. What I would like to do is make it so
www.domain1.com is the primary URL, and if anyone browses to the site
using any of the other addresses, the address is changed to reflect
www.domain1.com.

Furthermore, I'd like it so if someone navigates to www.domain2.com/somepage.asp,
the address is changed and the path is retained, so the browser's
address bar changes to www.domain1.com/somepage.asp.

Is this possible to do when I don't have much access to the server
(i.e. Verio-hosted space)? What code can I use to do this?

Thanks,
Michael

ThatsIT.net.au

brown705 said:
All:

I have a site hosted at Verio that has four different domain names
pointing to it. So when you browse to any of the four domain names,
the same site is displayed. What I would like to do is make it so
www.domain1.com is the primary URL, and if anyone browses to the site
using any of the other addresses, the address is changed to reflect
www.domain1.com.

url = "www.domain1.com" & Request.ServerVariables("PATH_INFO")
Response.Redirect(url)