    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

    Thanks,

    Fred
    Fred Nelson, Jan 5, 2004

  2. A lot of smaller companies have taken the end of the year off and are just
    coming back today so it may take a while.

    You might try some open source text boxes. There's one at:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/fckeditor/ You can also search for similar
    projects at SourceForge as I've run across several.

    One thing to keep in mind with some of the textbox controls. I've found that
    referencing the text property of the control will often truncate the text at
    16 characters. Instead I use the Request.Form collection to get at the full
    textbox posted data upon form submission.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    "Fred Nelson" <> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    >
    > I'm devloping a VB.NET web app that needs a spell checking function. I

    have
    > been trying to the the Rich Text Box product to work with my project with

    no
    > success. I have installed the demo, added the references to my project,

    and

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Fred Nelson

    Fred Nelson Guest

    Mark:

    You are right - this is the first day back from vacation. I will check out
    this spell checker - I hadn't heard about it before.

    Also, do you have any experience with "NetSpell"?

    Thansk again!

    Fred

    Fred Nelson, Jan 5, 2004