right button click on any URL posts that url to a server-side form

castnblast

I want to build a browser (perhaps as a firefox plugin)
that, for any right-button click on any url on any page, posts the url
a server-side php form, that prompts for additional descriptive
metadata and
then inserts that link into a mysql schema.

I know how to do all the server-side php/mysql stuff, but I don't know
how to connect
any right-click on any url (inside the client) as a post to my
server-side URL.

I can imagine this happening, vaguely, as a firefox plugin mechanism.
Does anybody know of any how-to examples, that do something like this?
Or is there an even easier, pure javascript way to do this?