Right click behaviour

oulan bator

Hi all,

I would like to have on my Jlist a right click behaviour just like the
one in Excel :

when I right click on an item in my jlist in want :
- if the cell is selected, then the selection is not changed, and the
popupmenu popups
- if the cell is not selected, then the selection is changed, to that
item, and only then the popupmenu poppups !

I'd like to do it using the "setComponentPopupMenu" method (that I
already use), because I don't wan't to change all my codes to introduce
a popupmenu listener etc...

I'm using the windows look and feel, should I report this as a bug ?

Best regards