Right forum? ASP.NET??

LadySpudz

I have a question about something called ASP.NET, and am hoping this is at least
one of the right places to ask.

When looking at the 'users' on my machine, it shows (as a user) an ASP.NET with
the user account password protected. I haven't knowingly set this up on my
machine and am hoping someone here can tell me what exactly ASP.NET is and how
it created a password protected user account on this computer.

If this is not the proper forum to ask, I apologize.

Bob Barrows

LadySpudz said:
I have a question about something called ASP.NET, and am hoping this
is at least one of the right places to ask.

When looking at the 'users' on my machine, it shows (as a user) an
ASP.NET with the user account password protected. I haven't
knowingly set this up on my machine and am hoping someone here can
tell me what exactly ASP.NET is and how it created a password
protected user account on this computer.

If this is not the proper forum to ask, I apologize.

This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

Bob Barrows

LadySpudz

Will do, thanks.

--